Have You Ever Been Let Down By A Web Designer?
Most stories we hear at ABCom about other web designers are upsetting – overcharging, bad design and hidden costs…But worst of all is the experience of working with them – particularly the lack of contact and the lack of understanding of your needs. They just couldn’t create the vision you had in your head for your website, in the timeframe that you required, at an affordable price.
With over 15 years of experience creating websites for all types of businesses, ABCom now specialises in websites and social media help for therapists. Our philosophy is different to that of typical web designers because not only do we want to create a website with you that you will love, we want to empower you by teaching you how to update and maintain it yourself.
Have you wanted to change content on your website for a new service, offering or workshop and felt trapped because you were depending on someone else to do it? It’s easy to do when you know how – let us help you get empowered online.
Wouldn’t you love to take your website into your own hands? Well now you can!
Your Website Reflects Your Energy
We know how important it is to ensure your website represents your unique offering to the world. When your energy and your website match, it will be easier for the people that resonate with you to find you. And we at ABCom will never put our branding on your website so it is totally clear and vibrates with your energy.
With ABCom, You Get Total Control of Your Website
We will teach you how to edit the text and content on your website so you have total ownership. Wouldn’t it be great to have fun with your site instead of being in fear? And to be able to update it yourself at anytime gives you freedom to experiment and create new offerings and services at no additional cost to you.
ABCom Empowers Your Social Media
Your website is your shopfront but your social media platform is vital to bring people to you. We can help you become more confident and learn how to use social media to build lasting relationships. We also offer help with email list building, lead magnet creation and publishing.
A basic 5 page website is only €600. No hidden costs.
You pay for your own hosting and domain name seperately so you are in total control
(we can help you do this too).
Stand out from the crowd with an ABCom website!
Our basic website package includes:
- Mobile and Tablet friendly WordPress website using the Divi Theme
- 5 pages include Home page, Services Page, About Page, Blog, Contact Page
- Email contact form plus google map for your location
- Royalty-Free Stock Images to liven up your site
- Basic search engine optimisation
- Contact details and social media links on every page of your website
- Site specific search box
- Basic WordPress documentation so you can get started right away
We also offer additional training and website functionality depending on your needs.
Website add-ons include:
- Additional one to one tutorials on WordPress
- WooCommerce Shop with Secure Payment linking to your PayPal/Stripe account for online sales of your products
- Creation and maintenance of email lists using Mailchimp
- Embedded Video sliders, video gallery, image gallery
- Lead magnets, opt-in forms, call-to-actions
- Countdown timers, blog post customization
- Mailchimp/Facebook/Instagram/ Twiter integration
Social Media Training:
- Basic Facebook, Instagram, Twiter, Linkedin
- Scheduling and targeting posts, boosting and Facebook adverts
- Facebook/Instagram stories and video,
- Working with live videos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- How to combine images and text to make your own memes
- Strategy for competitions, how to get more followers, how to make the most out of your social media accounts
Mentoring for Publishing:
- Lead Magnet creation (basic PDF downloadable documents)
- Finding your authentic writing voice
- Blogging vs Articles vs Booklets vs eBooks vs Books – knowing how to publish what you want to say
- Getting your blog started
- Increasing followers for your blog, blog networking and guest posting
- Everything you need to know about self-publishing on Amazon
- DIfferent options for publishing – self publishing vs boutique vs hybrid vs traditional publishing
- How to pitch to a publishing house